Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Here are a few ways to get out and about in Caroline County!
- Pick your own lavender at Smokey Cat Lavender Farm, 5090 Long Swamp Road, Federalsburg, or check out their gift shop for handcrafted items! They are open for u-pick Saturday from 1-4pm.
- Go for a hike! Hit the trails at Martinak or Tuckahoe State Parks and enjoy some fresh air!
- Enjoy a meal and refreshing drink at one of our fabulous restaurants that are now offering outdoor dining, including the Market Street Public House and Harry’s on the Green in Denton, Tenchi in Greensboro, or 9 Central Diner in Ridgely.
- Head to the strawberry patch! First Class Farms, 21719 Dover Bridge Road, Preston, is open for u-pick Saturday from 10am – 3pm. Strawberry season is short and sweet – don’t miss it!
- Find the perfect gift for grads and dads! Many of our shops have reopened, and with graduation season upon us and Father’s Day right around the corner, now’s a great time for some retail therapy!