From decadent dinner kits that you can enjoy at home and beautiful bouquets from our local florists to romantic winter walks and cocktails by the fireplace, here are a few ways to celebrate with your Valentine this February in Caroline County! This list is updated daily, so check back for more offerings!
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through downtown Denton! Downtown Denton Main Street is hosting carriage rides on February 6th from 11am – 3pm. This event will also coincide with their Shop Small Saturday Passport event. Find out more here.
- Enjoy a decadent meal at home while supporting the Caroline Culinary Arts Center! This elegant Valentine’s Day dinner kit for two features brie in puff pastry, cocoa-seared scallops, Champagne-poached shrimp, cocoa-rubbed petit filet of beef, lump crab cake, and a sweet trio of dark chocolate cheesecake, lemon bar, and chocolate covered strawberries. Order online by February 8th, and pick up your kits at Shore Gourmet Denton Market February 12th. Kits are $84.95. Find out more or place your order here.
- Take a winter walk in the woods and enjoy the natural beauty of Caroline County! Check out our list of trail maps here to find the perfect spot!
- Shop for a beautiful arrangement from our fabulous local florists, including Patti’s Petals Florist Garden and Gifts in Denton, Lucy’s Flowers in Federalsburg, the Garden Basket in Preston, or A Just Because Florist Shoppe in Henderson!
- Seaberry Farm in Federalsburg is offering hand-tied Valentine’s bouquets! Place your order online at shop.seaberryfarm.com for local deliveries or pick up from the farm on February 12th, 13th or 14th. Quantities are limited.